mobile
Get Parkchester Air Conditioner Info.  Parkchesterinfo.com/Parkchester-Air-Conditioner

YOUTH, SECURITY, POLICE

star
star
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:53am | Views: 54353
Parkchester security are very disrespectful to the people that live here, thank god they don't carry guns they would be killing us.

The Parkchester board needs to control them, they a bunch off under educated fools that think they are cops.

Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 3:24pm | Views: 54353
Yes, they really do hang out with them, some of them even hang out with the drug dealers that live here too. Now yall see why I wouldn't raise kids here, Parkchester is not a safe haven for kids. Their security department are so crooked, they make the premises even more unsafe.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I moved in this dump, but I am definitely getting out this year I'll tell you that. Getting rid of my cable services and putting some school programs on hold just so I can save up and get out of here by or before June 2013.

Posted: Nov 10 2008 at 2:33pm | Views: 54353
Originally posted by 2008 reality

Does anyone realize that the security guards do not carry guns, while atleast 85 % of teenagers are carrying guns. Not defending the laziness that anyone has observed but i did ask a member of the board, why would you have your officer patrol the area and call them selfs public safety if they wouldnt be able to defend any person of the public if a true tragedy occurs.

True.  Good observations.

Originally posted by 2008 reality

His response was it a matter of insurance, wow where does all that rent and condo owner mortgage money go? I would  consider arming and better training the officers an investment as i own my condo. I want to know that when Nypd is out dealing with external issues, my family could be safe with the patrol we have internally. Honestly i dont really blame anyone who is a bit reserved to deal with these gun totting thugs. They have families to go home to im sure. Why is Co op city a tad bit safer than Parkchester? Maybe because the in house officers have fire arms which in this day and age commends the respect of these teens and criminals. Everyones always bashing the security force, but i have seen them on numerous occasions clearing groups of twenty plus teens that disrespect the community we live in and call home. If you want to feel safer, Why not lobby for better training and possibly arming our security force? Or is it easier to complain here? Would you wrestle with some of these drug dealing thugs? i think not and you cannot bring pepper spray to a gun fight people. Stop being selfish minded and put yourself in a different mind frame.Clap

Providing safety in housing is a precarious job that often requires armed personnel. TO DO THE JOB PROPERLY THAT IS.  Hopefully these security officers - once armed - won't  enforce their job with thug mentalities. Someting to think about as well.

Posted: Nov 10 2008 at 2:26pm | Views: 54353
Originally posted by ACCP

They really need to hire a new company (one that hires retired NYPD).

What I can suggest is that if you have a digital camera, take a photo of the things you see wrong and post them.  Embarrass them into action.  I carry my camera everywhere and that's what I'm going to start doing.

Both ideas could galvanize change around here.   

2008 reality
2008 reality
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Nov 09 2008 at 11:05am | Views: 54353
Does anyone realize that the security guards do not carry guns, while atleast 85 % of teenagers are carrying guns. Not defending the laziness that anyone has observed but i did ask a member of the board, why would you have your officer patrol the area and call them selfs public safety if they wouldnt be able to defend any person of the public if a true tragedy occurs. His response was it a matter of insurance, wow where does all that rent and condo owner mortgage money go? I would  consider arming and better training the officers an investment as i own my condo. I want to know that when Nypd is out dealing with external issues, my family could be safe with the patrol we have internally. Honestly i dont really blame anyone who is a bit reserved to deal with these gun totting thugs. They have families to go home to im sure. Why is Co op city a tad bit safer than Parkchester? Maybe because the in house officers have fire arms which in this day and age commends the respect of these teens and criminals. Everyones always bashing the security force, but i have seen them on numerous occasions clearing groups of twenty plus teens that disrespect the community we live in and call home. If you want to feel safer, Why not lobby for better training and possibly arming our security force? Or is it easier to complain here? Would you wrestle with some of these drug dealing thugs? i think not and you cannot bring pepper spray to a gun fight people. Stop being selfish minded and put yourself in a different mind frame.Clap

Posted: Nov 07 2008 at 3:37am | Views: 54353
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. 

I am fortunate that I live in a nice building with never nice neighbors and very few children.  I have to agree with you.  parents are not controlling their children.  I see them out at all hours of the night.  and for the most part, the security stinks.

I have seen the guards watch people walking dogs (last I heard pets were not allowed), loitering and riding bikes.  I was almost hit by a delivery guy on a bike last week by the Bank of America.  A guard was standing right there.

They really need to hire a new company (one that hires retired NYPD).

What I can suggest is that if you have a digital camera, take a photo of the things you see wrong and post them.  Embarrass them into action.  I carry my camera everywhere and that's what I'm going to start doing.

jorechio
Contact Me
Posted: Nov 07 2008 at 1:59am | Views: 54353
I just posted about a shooting on Thursday, November 6th, 2008 in Parkchester.

For your convenience, I posted the article on this website in the "news" section.

https://www.parkchesterinfo.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=682

Posted: Oct 16 2008 at 3:27pm | Views: 54353
I definitely agree with your complain and my prayer goes to you. However, I am not sure if its me but do you notice that most of the security guards hang out with the thugs or even speak to them? Doesn't that strike you as somewhat strange or "crooked"? I mostly see these kind of activities in the North my question is "What on earth do these guards do any way"?  I think no matter how much we complain to these board managers or the office at east tremont, nothing can get done. I am not sure what's happening to parkchester but I feel that our safety is not secure by these so called "security guards".

Page  of 2 Next >>
Name:
Enter your url path to your Gravatar. Get your Gravatar url
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code

Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
Your post will be publicly viewable.

Send to FacebookShare   PrintPrint   EmailEmail

Post a new topic in "Parkchester Problems"

Most Recent Parkchester Posts
Write Your Post

Coop City, Bronx, New York 10475

facebook Parkchester
AvatarHow do I get Local TV channels in Parkchester North

How do I get free local channels, in Parkchester North, on my tv? I rent from owner ...
AvatarSomeone has been stealing my packages every time

My packages are stolen too!! I do not know if it is the AMAZON driver or someone on my floor, but I am leaning towards someone on......
AvatarCity feps voucher looking for studio/1br

Good evening! I am a single mother (1) daughter living in the shelter for over (2) years. I'm looking for (1) or (2) bedroom......
AvatarFriedrich AC & Furniture for Sale

Need bedroom a/c in parkchester. Call 7187376940 ...
AvatarMISSING... Female Purebred Siberian Husky 2 Years Old

STILL MISSING... FEMALE PUREBRED SIBERIAN HUSKY 2 YEARS OLD, SPAYED AND MICROCHIPPED!! PLEASE HELP BRING MIDNIGHT HOME. STOLEN IN......
AvatarParkchester George THE PLUMBER, you a bitch

My mother and I have been dealing with toilet issues for a total of two days. After receiving word that a plumber would be coming......
AvatarStolen packages at 2220 East Tremont Ave

The residents in 2220 east tremont ave apt 4h received my package a month ago and kept it i lost my money so today i got two packages......
AvatarParking in Parkchester - Is Linden drive considered parkchester north or south?

Is Linden Drive considered Parkchester North or Parkchester South? ...
AvatarDo I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher?

I want to rent an apartment in Parkchester. Do I need to fill out an application and pay a fee if I have a voucher? ...
AvatarApartment Rental - 1530 Metropolitan Ave. - $1,000/mth

I have 1 bedroom section 8 nycha voucher for myself & my daughter ...